Environmental Advisor / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Environmental Advisor based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure compliance with management system certification regulations / legislation and external auditors as required:
o ISO 14001 Certification
o FPAL, clients, etc
o Legal Registers
* 50/30 GHG calculations, monitoring, actions register to reduce emissions as well as assessing environmental impacts of offshore infrastructure projects and operations.
* Supporting the environmental impact assessment process in line with regulatory and client specific requirements.
* Interfacing with regulatory authorities on behalf of Company.
* Communicate / share best practise from industry, competitors, clients etc.
* Input to HSE MDR and ensure policies, procedures and documents are up to date.
* Interface with various stakeholders including internal, suppliers, clients and others as required.
* Identify and work towards environmental KPIs.
* Provide environmental related support, advice, & guidance to Subsea Projects and Shared Service departments / sites onshore, as required.
* Incident management.
* Actively monitor environmental performance and report internally / externally as required.
* Communicate lesson learned.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in a relevant science or environmental subject ideally including a marine ecology / biodiversity aspect.
* ISO 14001:2015 Lead / Internal auditor.
* Experience of developing/implementing ISO 14001 environmental management systems.
* Experience of collating and analysing environmental and energy data and identifying trends.
* General understanding of subsea and marine activities.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills suitable for engaging with all levels within the business.
* Lead Auditor/auditing experience.
* Be a strong team player with track record of influencing, mentoring and coaching others.
* Be well-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines.
* Have excellent written skills with attention to detail.
* Experience in a similar role.
* Knowledge of offshore operations in subsea construction sector.