Contract: Process Operator / Coke Cutter / United States of America
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Lima, United States of America|
Under the direction of the Process Shift Supervisor, the Process Operator is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance activities of a highly safety sensitive process operating area. This includes operation of all types of equipment, pumps, compressors and control panel consoles. The work requires working with high pressures and high temperatures, and it is mandatory that the operator follow safe working procedures for high pressure equipment. Additionally, the Process Operator is responsible for documentation of daily activities. This role works with other operators, Operations, Maintenance and other relevant Business Units as required. This position is a shift position. Operators are required to work a 12 hr. swing shift including, nights, weekends and holidays. This role is a member of the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
High School Diploma or Equivalent – Required
Journeyman - Asset
Experience – Role-specific
Previous refinery Operating experience. – Asset
• Basic PC proficiency and proficiency with MS Office
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Decisive - Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities and take appropriate action
• Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Strong commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
• Physically fit - Must successfully complete pre-hire physical agility assessment.
• Able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022