Contract: Material Controller / United States of AmericaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Richmond, United States of America|
The client is currently seeking a Material Controller for a contract until the end of the year. The successful candidate will be responsible for material coordinating, customer service, and administration. This role will be in their Richmond Warehouse.
- Responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and inventory accuracy.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm material movement and proper stock level/inventory control.
- Compile and maintain manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Responsible for other daily warehouse operations and support functions which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Perform any duties relating to warehouse as instructed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in liaising with stakeholders.
- Forklift certified – Can operate a forklift up to 8,000 lbs capacity. (3-5 years of forklift experience)
- Systematic, organized and well planned in work execution and in having materials well organized.
- Experience working in a Refinery operations environment is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is REQUIRED
- Virtual MS Teams Video Conference, one round of interviews prior to selection
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022