Contract: Document Control Coordinator / United States of AmericaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||El Segundo, United States of America|
Document Control Coordinator
Role and Responsibilities:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide Information Management support services across capital projects by working closely with project managers for successful project delivery.
- Provide comprehensive IM support service, responding to complex inquiries, advise on record keeping processes, procedures, policies, and best practice standards.
- Understand the business use of information to support work processes and strategic business objectives with cross functional teams.
- Adhere to Manufacturing’s Information Management standards and guidelines, while also maintaining an appropriate level of alignment with the Capital Projects function in the CTC.
- Assist in streamlining the current handover processes from Engineering Contractors and suggest improvements.
- Ensure adherence to data privacy and other corporate governances.
- Attend weekly update meetings as requested by Project Manager(s).
- Assist and develop initiatives and implement programs to improve the accessibility of information/records.
- Assist Project Managers with day-to-day activities on project deliverables
- Support electronic documentation efforts for incoming project documentation.
- Ensure contract exhibits and contractor onboarding procedures and processes include IM/IT considerations.
- Ensure all project participants understand and comply with Manufacturing’s IM expectations.
- Acts as a liaison between the Engineering Contractors and the Project Managers to assist with incoming inquiries and ensure alignment and communication on related applicable projects.
- Support project managers by tracking change orders, submittals, and Requests for Information (RFIs) to ensure timely resolution.
- Oversee and manage the project deliverables close out and handover processes to support a successful delivery to cross functional groups/teams.
- Track the progress of project deliverables throughout the project execution phases and work with contractors to obtain associated reports in a timely manner.
- Support the Project Manager(s) to ensure that all contract requirements are adhered to by Contractor(s).
- Ensure final redline drawing are provided to Design Engineering drafting group for “As Built” drawings to be generated and stored in a timely manner.
- Ensure critical PSI documentation is identified and ensure drawings are updated are available for use in a timely manner.
- Ensure documentation is classified with retention schedule in a System of Record software application.
- Support the roll out of new projects and ensure user support trainings in respective software applications (mainly SharePoint, Teams, Aveva, etc.).
- Ensure best practices in support areas of IM Tools (Collaboration, Traceability, Record Management, Data Management, ROT and Archiving) are employed.
- Ensure project collaboration application tools are kept compliant with Record Retention Policy. (SharePoint, Teams).
- Prepare reports, data analyses and recommendations for Project Managers, as needed.
- Assess data and make recommendations for use to meet needs and further use of information through metric reporting.
- Assess current manual processes and existing systems/tools used to track and report data and develop or recommend a better solution.
- Support the Management of Change process by assisting Project Managers with overdue MOC reporting.
- Assist Project Manager(s) in effective implementation of the MOC closeout and associated PSSR’s.
- Assist in tracking the progress of assigned MOC evaluations from start to closure.
- Ensure incoming design documentation meets the applicable review codes, standards, and specifications in accordance with IM Manufacturing Standards.
- Ensure Project Record Book(s) is reviewed before handover to the project and other required cross functional teams needing data and documentation information to update of SOR(s).
- Conduct self-audits to assess gaps, and determine and implement corrective action on incoming documentation submitted by Engineering Contractor
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022