Contract: MWD Specialist / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client is seeking an MWD Specialist for a 6-month contract located in Calgary, AB. The schedule for the position will be 20/7.
- Provides on-site supervision of the Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) process, including tool preparations, data acquisition, log generation, Quality Control (QC), and delivery of the services to the customer.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering and measurement while drilling principles.
- Maintains equipment inventory and supervises movement to and from well site.
- Check equipment and advises repair requirements.
- Maintains computer database for on-going jobs, prepares job ticket, daily reporting, and end-of-well reports.
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude to required standards.
- Must possess good communication, arithmetic, data entry, and recording skills.
- Requires ability to read and interpret formation well logs and interpret directional survey information and other well site data.
- Must possess relevant safety certificates.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the Oilfield industry with MWD
- Ability to successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous manner.
- Good mechanical aptitude required.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and software applications.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022