Contract: Water/Waste Water Operator / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client is seeking a Water/Waste Water Operator in Northern Alberta for a 1 year contract. This is a camp-based role, with a 14/14 shift, working 12 hours per day.
- Responsible for day-to-day water and wastewater treatment plant operations at an assigned plant(s)
- Ensure that Client site weekly, monthly, and annual reporting for water wells, WTP’s and WWTP’s, both internal and external are submitted accurately and on time
- Support Maintenance activities by ensure LOTO’s are applied, verified, and handed over.
- Attend and participate in daily safety meetings.
- Safety reporting, investigation, and corrective actions.
- WTP and WWTP’s Troubleshooting, review daily plant performance & implement operational modifications as required.
- Ensure compliance with all government operational regulations surrounding raw water well, gathering system, plant operation, effluent disposal, and reuse.
- As a member of the NPI team, engage NPI leadership to offer support to other team activities and requesting additional support when needed.
- Report operational, compliance, safety, regulatory and environmental concerns/recommendations to NPI management.
- Wastewater Treatment level 1 Course is required
- Wastewater Treatment level 2 Course is preferred
- Expert knowledge of soil, air, waste, and water issues
- Successful candidate must be able to work in confined spaces
- Safety training includes Enform H2S Alive and Standard First Aid with CPR
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022