Contract: GS Construction Superintendent-Pipelines / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Extensive track record of supervising construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. English language preferred
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.
- Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022