Contract: Cost Engineer / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Our client, a large Oil & Gas midstream company, is currently seeking a Cost Engineer, based out of Kitimat BC. This is a camp based long term one year contract subject to start December this year and last until next year Nov 30, 2022, with strong potential for extension. The schedule is 21/7, where the candidate will stay 21 days in camp and 7 days off. Accommodations and travel will be reimbursed.
- Coordinate various cost estimate of products and or project elements
- Collaborating with internal clients and other stakeholders, to ensure project cost estimate expectations are identified and met or exceeded
- Delivering additional estimate products, assistance for authoring and maintaining estimating processes, procedures and tools, and other responsibilities pertaining to duties typically related to cost estimating
- Ensure consistent quality products that adhere to ISO 9001 based Capital Project Management System (CPMS) are delivered by the Linear Cost Estimating group.
- This includes the cost estimate plan, cost estimate and cost estimate basis, and all required supporting documentation for budgets, prospecting, proposal, definition, and implementation phases; tracking and using cost estimating database and benchmarking information to support consistent project cost estimates for the development and implementation of projects; working closely with Project Controls and Project Risk groups to organize project cost estimates within SAP WBS structure.
- 10 years’ experience
- Undergraduate degree
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021