Contract: CNC Machinist / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||negotiable monthly salary|
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading oilfield services business, for multiple CNC Machinists roles based in Damman, Saudi.
- 12 month contract
- Flights & accommodation is covered by client (including one flight home per year)
- Negotiable monthly salary
- Follow safety standards
- Read and understand drawing.
- Minimum three years’ experience in machining Oil & Gas products such as Gate valves, Trees Bonnets, TBG heads, well head products.
- Hands on experience in CNC Machines - horizontal & Vertical Turning center, Horizontal Milling and Boring machine (Puma Doosan, Hyundai Machines).
- Capable of Reading/writing CNC programming in Fanuc Control.
- Hands on experience in cutting tools and fixtures.
- Hands on experience in Measuring instruments, Vernier, Micrometer, Ball gages and MRP Gages etc.
- Shall be able to individually set up, operate and produce parts as per drawing requirement.
- Experience in cutting parameter set up.
- Experience in tool set up, tool offset, geometrical & wear offset.
- Responsible for production output within the standard hours in job order.
- Minimum ITI/Diploma mechanical engineering.
- Certified training in CNC programming and operation
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021