Contract: Senior Technical Trainer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD480 - USD504 per day|
Senior Technical Trainer
Brea, CA (Hybrid Onsite & Remote - Work onsite as needed for class/lab training and class/lab preparation. Work remote when the work to be does not require onsite presence.)
2+ month contract (Temp-to-Hire, conversion to permanent depends on performance)
Hourly Rate: $63/hr
Shift Hours: 8:00am- 4:00pm, PST M-F
This position is part of the Professional Development organization and will be located in Brea, CA. We provide diversified training offerings for global customers and associates inclusive of exceptional virtualized and advanced instructor led curriculum.
You will be a part of the Training Team and report to the Manager, Customer Support who is responsible for leading training and development. If you thrive in a multi-functional role that has a critical impact on the business and want to work to build a world-class training organization- read on.
In this role, you will have the responsibility to:
* Lead the development, execution and evaluation of technical training programs and support materials for automation, chemistry and immunoassay products using multiple learning platforms (i.e. classroom- based learning, e-learning, virtual, on-demand self-paced, and experiential learning opportunities).
* Design and develop training materials, including: storyboards, job aids, participant and instructor guides. All materials will be based on content and specifications provided by subject matter experts.
* Provide thought leadership around evaluation of course efficiency.
* Apply different adult learning styles and modalities to classroom instruction.
* Mentor and support less experienced team members regarding instructional design, development standards, and writing skills
The essential requirements of the job include:
* Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Adult Learning and Education, military training, or related field with 5+ years of experience OR;
* Master's degree with 3+years of experience
* Previous experience in medical device or clinical laboratory will be an advantage.
* Strong facilitation and training skills; demonstrated ability to recognize and adapt to different learning styles and group dynamics.
* Demonstrated ability in and dedication to continuous process improvement Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally as the need arises, up to 10% of the time.
Top 3 Qualifications:
Med Tech or Science Degree, training experience, medical device or clinical laboratory experience.