Contract: Consumable Systems Lab Technician / USA
|Location:||San Jose, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD280 per day|
Consumable Systems Lab Technician
4+ month contract
San Jose, CA
Hourly Rate: $35/hr
Shift Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM PST, M-F
The client seeks a highly-motivated candidate to join its premiere Biotech client's San Jose R&D team. Qualified candidates must be meticulous and have hands-on laboratory experience.
This position will help drive the development of the company's expanding portfolio of consumables.
REQUIRED/MINIMUM TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* BS degree in Natural Sciences, Engineering, or relevant technical area with 0-2 years experience.
* Highly motivated and eager to learn.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
* Experience preparing test samples, setting up and executing experimental protocols.
* Confident working with standard laboratory equipment (centrifuge, microscope, analytical balance, pipettors).
* Detail-oriented and organized.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Proficient in common laboratory hygiene, protocols, and maintenance.
* Ability to produce high quality work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* Experience in medical devices, medical diagnostics, or life sciences industries.
* Experience working in a wet laboratory with liquid solution preparation.