Associate Supply Chain - CS Back Office / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for Associate Supply Chain - CS Back Office based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Note: 40-hour contract and English language skills is required.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Works with other CS sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry tasks is done.
- Screens and acts on incoming orders by determining the correct order process, i.e.: standard, specialized, sample, make to order, imlygic.
- Provides services, monitoring shipments and pro-actively handles billing and shipping blocks issues.
- Prepares export documentation.
- Arranges transport if necessary outside default set up.
- Sets up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions.
- Process STO orders where applicable.
- Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affecting timely and in full shipping to customers.
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or systems, information flows and processes.
- Ensures knowledge of GMP/GDP and job-related training is up to date, including various applicable controlled documents.
- Provides departmental support upon request.
- Identifies & initiates process improvements.
- Experience in similar of related disciplinary and/or international environment
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Experience with order related issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- Problem solving skills
- Some experience following standard processes and procedures
- Ability to set priorities and timely escalation