Technical Sales Engineer / UKClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK|
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum|
The client is currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer on a permanent basis.
Location: Manchester - Will be occasionally required to travel internationally
Salary: Circa £60k OTE (£40 - £45k base + £10 - £15k bonus)
You will manage the complete sales cycle and client relationship from a technical perspective; as well as internal relationships to ensure identification of opportunities to cross-sell the company's complete product portfolio. There will be an emphasis of account management as well as new business development.
* Maintain a close working relationship with the client in order to deliver the customers aims and objectives.
* Identify the best existing accounts to target for growth as well as having the opportunity to self-generate your own leads through careful planning & business development activity.
* Comfortable presenting technical and commercial information to all levels of the business.
* Builds & maintains network of experts & industry contacts, solicits support from and communicates effectively with the broader Johnson Controls organization to promote customer satisfaction.
* Working within the Sales team assists in creating competitive, high quality and timely estimates, bids, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis.
* Experience and proven track record of business to business technical solutions sales.
* Ability to survey and design mechanical installation projects.
* Understanding of marketing strategy.
* Ability to develop and expand relationships through an organisation.
Ideally Mechanical / Electrical engineering degree / HND / HNC
Key Systems / Software experience:
Salesforce knowledge desirable but not essential