Surface Integrity Manager / SpainClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||EUR110000 - EUR115000 per annum + plus generous staff benefits|
Surface Integrity Homeroom Manager
The client is an independent E&P company with assets across Europe, Africa, and South America.
As part of ongoing expansion, the client is search for an experienced Surface Integrity Manager to join the team on a staff basis in Madrid.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining all operating systems, processes, standards, best practices, and capabilities, with the aim of implementing them throughout the E&P organization.
- Develop, protect, maintain and perform continuous improvement of systems, processes, political standards and best practices in the discipline of Integrity.
- Lead the Integrity discipline, with a transversal vision in E&P on this matter, for the generation of policies and standards.
- Generate the framework of technical capabilities of the discipline of Integrity.
- Identify and develop best practices.
- Design and perform the professional development itineraries for employees assigned to this discipline.
- Lead the technical part corresponding to his/her discipline in strategic projects of the Company.
What are we looking for?
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of O&G surface integrity experience. Experience working across multiple countries/basins and the E&P lifecycle is required.
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Proven track record of integrated integrity leadership.
- Cross integrity discipline awareness is preferred.
- Knowledge in assets integrity software is required.