Senior Recruitment Consultant / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join their growing Houston office. The successful candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload.
In return, the client will provide the successful candidate with an exciting and challenging role, training and development opportunities and a competitive salary package that includes commission scheme, company paid medical benefits and a company 401k match.
- Manage the candidate selection processes and ensure the candidate experience and competencies meets client's specifications.
- Support business growth though active pursuit of sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from Client companies.
- Act as key focal point for nominated accounts, providing Client with personal service, and ensuring high standards are maintained throughout service delivery.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in recruitment delivery and sales, preferably with a background in the energy industry.
- A confident and positive attitude.
- Great work ethic and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A strong customer focus with a flexible can do attitude, aimed at delivering business and service objectives.
- Good analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Has the ability to work independently or as part of a team.