Contract: Project Manager - Commercial Plumbing / Gas / HVAC / WalesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Up to GBP250 per day|
The client is looking for a Project Manager on a 3-6 month contract basis to work on various Plumbing, Gas and HVAC projects in and around the Cardiff area.
Rate: £200 - £250 per day
Duration: 3 - 6 Months (possibility of perm)
Location: Cardiff (Surrounding areas)
The client is looking to recruit a Contract Manager to manage plumbing, heating and chilled water installation projects. Preferably with 1st and 2nd fix Plumbing and pipefitting experience. This role will be working from Offices in Cardiff working locally but will involve the need for travel and occasional overnight stays throughout the UK.
* Able to work alongside and collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
* Experience with both small and up to a million pound mechanical projects.
* Experience with plumbing, heating and chilled water pipework installations.
* Assist with budget control of contracts, ordering materials and organising labour to cope with demands.
* Planning and purchasing materials and 3rd party contractors where necessary
* Liaison with the client and internal managers to ensure project goals are met
* Able to understand and follow building plans and drawings. Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and safety practices
* Ensure departmental KPI's are met
* Manage all correspondence, plans, deliverables, schedules and documentation.
* Technically qualified - Knowledge of mechanical systems
* Experience and knowledge of Construction Industry
* Ability to work accurately and efficiently and have good communication skills.
* Professional and pleasant manner
* Ability to work with multiple teams