Contract: Coordinator Customer Support I / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Indianapolis, Indiana, US|
|Salary:||Up to USD126 per day|
The Customer Support Coordinator supports customers and field operation partners (Field Service Engineers) by using the integrated in-house software systems to manage the day to day service requests and installations and place parts orders.
* Interfaces with Field Service Management regarding: Service Coverage issues, geographic and work group issues and technical training concerns.
* Ensures customer satisfaction in service response by assigning calls not auto-allocated and contacting customers on updates to arrival times of service; and maximizes utilization of Field Service Engineers in meeting customers needs as well as Company goals and objectives.
* Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
* Manages Field Service Time Off/administrative records (Sick time, vacation time, school time and personal time).
* Monitors work group workload and coordinates changes in work assignments.
* Updates administrative records for Field Service (addresses, phone numbers, etc.)
* May close out Field Service Orders when needed to assist Service Engineers.
* Service Coverage issues, geographic and work group issues and technical training concerns.
* Afterhours personnel manually assign calls to the appropriate Field Service Engineer and verifies receipt and customer contact by the FSE.
* Afterhours personnel escalates to field managers when a On Call FSE is unavailable or not responding. Afterhours personnel also act as the Call Center overflow receptionist.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Minimum high school graduate. College level preferred.
* Approx. 2 - 3 years of experience in Customer Service and interested in taking your skills to a higher level.
* Must be able to work between 11am and 8pm EST.
* Must have solid skills in Customer Service, quality focus, problem solving, documentation, listening, phone, resolving conflict, analyzing information, detail oriented, multi-tasking, data entry, written and verbal communication, strong team player, resourceful, knowledge of business applications
* Knowledge of ORACLE is preferred but we will train you.
* Must be efficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Experienced in using a CRM system is preferred.