Contract: Senior Project Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client in Qatar have a requirement for a Senior Project Engineer to be based in Doha on a residential basis (single status) until March 2022.
The Senior Project Engineer is a senior level appointment and will hold a commensurate amount of responsibility to deliver a mixed portfolio of small to medium sized Brownfield Projects, via the application of the project maturation processes and standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Engineer with extensive experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations.
- Engineering Degree from internationally recognised University, plus recognised professional certification.
- Previous experience in an offshore Brownfield projects would be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the industrial context,
- Contract practice and Oil & Gas operations in general.
- Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal and soft communication skills in multi-cultural environment. Fluent in English - Both verbal and written