EH&S Safety Expert / North HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Haarlem, North Holland|
The client is looking for a EHS Manager based in Haarlem (Netherlands) on an initial 12- month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Project support EHS.
- Follow up on EHS CAPA's and actions.
- Independent implementation of safety programs to improve safety performance, including work permits, contractor safety and ergonomics.
- Prepare and support during maintenance stop.
- Coordinate EHS incident management and root cause analysis, execute and improve risk assessments.
- Manage timely execution of all EHS actions and CAPA's.
- Be first point of contact for all EHS aspects to several operational departments to ensure EHS performance is met and improved.
- Lead EHS inspections and audits to ensure EHS standards are being met.
- Maintain EHS intranet page.
- Support EHS department in general.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- Technical Engineering Background.
- HVK with 5 years of experience (Preferred)
- Compliance driven.
- Experience with work permits. LOTOTO, confined space, electrical insulation, scaffolding, working at height, etc.
- Ability to see bigger picture and implement processes/improvements in complex environment.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021