Contract: Integrity Team Lead - Algeria 28 / 28 / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||GBP700 - GBP750 per day + 28/28 rota|
Integrity Team Lead:
The client is a joint venture partnership formed of leading international energy companies and the producer of Natural Gas in Algeria.
As part of an ongoing commitment to occupational asset integrity management, the client is seeking an experienced INTEGRITY TEAM LEAD to join the team in Algeria on a long-term rotational assignment.
The Integrity Team Leader has the following areas of responsibilities:
- Manage the team with inspection resources, inspection coordination, and Pipeline engineers.
- Co-ordination of Integrity Management implementation and reporting
- Responsible for corrosion management and pressure system integrity of all pipeline systems (PIMS).
- Provide assurance through a set of performance indicators with regards to the PIMS, SIMS and the FIMS.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Higher qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline with in- depth experience OR
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent qualification, Member of the Institution of Materials (MIM) preferred
- Minimum 15 years with broad experience of design, construction, technical safety and operations of oil and gas processing facilities
- Familiar with applicable industry standards and practices and BP recommended practices
- Full awareness of the MoC procedures and the various risk assessment procedures available
Application of industry codes and standards and ability to write technical specifications and review Vendor submittals
- Materials selection, fabrication, design and operation of equipment
- Corrosion mechanisms and assessment of risk for RBI
- Knowledge of Corrosion Control and monitoring of equipment
- Preparation of detailed materials selection report from process data for conceptual design through to FEED and detailed design.
- Preparation of corrosion management manuals for plant and pipelines
- Full awareness of the Technical Integrity Management standard and its implementation
- Full awareness of the application of Technical Integrity Management standard -related STPs/ETPs.