Maintenance Planner / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Maintenance planner, Harvre St Pierre
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Join a dynamic team where mutual aid and teamwork are at the forefront
- Live in an area where outdoor activities are accessible for the whole family -
Post based in Havre-Saint-Pierre
About the job
We are looking for a Planner for the maintenance of our mobile equipment to our Havre-Saint-Pierre site. The person sought will mainly plan the preventive and corrective maintenance of teams of mobile mechanics by distributing the tasks.
You will have the following tasks:
- Establish, in collaboration with the managers concerned, the maintenance objectives, in determining the work required, prioritizing and preparing the weekly, monthly and annual maintenance schedules ensuring availability financial resources and carrying out the necessary follow-up and updates;
- Replace the vacation of maintenance supervisors as needed;
- Organize, coordinate and supervise all activities in your sector;
- Coordinate the planning of major maintenance work by organizing, for example, interruptions of service, ensuring the availability of labor, equipment, equipment and preparation of procedures to be followed, etc ...;
- Ensure the execution of planned work and the availability of manpower, the equipment and materials necessary for the execution of the activities;
- Be a technical expert in his area of ?? responsibility;
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of data;
- Participate in the preparation of budgets and collaborate in monitoring costs;
- Establish maintenance objectives, determine the work required and prioritize for the purpose of establishing daily work schedules;
- Ensure the availability of manpower to carry out activities while respecting the policies and procedures of the company and in force;
- Work in close collaboration with the Supervisors of the sector
- Regularly monitor ongoing activities and verify their quality, ensuring that they take place in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner;
- Respect and apply the policies, procedures and standards in health, safety and environment (ESS).
For your application to be considered, the requirements are as follows:
- DEP or DEC in a relevant field and / or work experience deemed sufficient;
(Diplôme d'études professionnelles (DEP) in French. A qualification issued by the Quebec government after successful completion of programs lasting from one to two years offered at the end of the third, fourth, or fifth year of secondary school.)
Diplôme d'études collégiales (DEC) in French. An academic credential issued by the Quebec government for training acquired in pre-university programs and technical programs.
- Fluency in French and knowledge of English;
- Experience in personnel management in a unionized environment;
- Possess good leadership, excellent interpersonal skills in communication, negotiation and conflict resolution;
- Proficiency in the use of SAP software (an asset);
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
What we offer
Obtain recognition for your contributions, your thinking skills and your work relentlessness, and the satisfaction of knowing you've helped the world to move forward.
- Work environment in which safety is always the top priority;
- Career development opportunities and training assistance to achieve your aspirations professional;
- Competitive base salary based on your skills and experience;
- Competitive pension plan;
- Share purchase plan
- Discounts for employees