Contract: Senior Project Engineer / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting a Senior Project Engineerin Carlow to work on a 12-month contract.
- The Senior Project Engineer will be a key member within the Project Team providing Project Management leadership, guidance and expertise to ensure successful project completion.
- The Senior Project Engineer will be required to plan and coordinate project activities to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of the projects.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Degree qualification (Mechanical Engineering, Science, Technical).
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional.
- Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- 7+ years process / project management experience
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations. Experience of involvement in a technical project and advantage
- Knowledge of Regulations and Change Control within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering)
- Knowledge of Technology Transfer within pharmaceutical industry
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Experience in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021