Contract: Quality Control Data Analyst / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Worcester, Massachusetts, US|
|Salary:||GBP160 - GBP176 per day|
Location: Worcester, MA
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: $20- 22
Work Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday, 7am- 3:30pm
The QC Data Reviewer reviews laboratory tests within a fast paced GMP environment in support of one or more of the following areas:
- Raw Materials
- Final Bulk Product
The QC Data Reviewer will be responsible for reviewing raw data, reports and audit trails for HPLC, CE, ELISA and wet chemistry. Works under the guidance of a supervisor but is able to manage time efficiently in achieving timely completion of assigned duties.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reviews test methods, reports, data packages and audit trails to support product/material release.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements, and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Will review a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed. Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree.
- 1-4 years of related work experience in a GMP laboratory or production environment