Contract: MES Engineer / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client are looking for a MES Engineer based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 10 month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Provides day to day IS support of the indicated IS systems in support of operations, maintenance and engineering teams under supervision of the system owner.
- Handling of MES and Packaging Execution Platform related service requests, incidents and change requests.
- Responsible for the lifecycle management of the indicated IS automation systems
- Perform analysis and design associated with new requirements.
- Ensures that all systems are maintained in a quality manner, in compliance with regulations and in alignment with company standards and the network
- Point of contact for application and infrastructure design
- Perform testing and develop documentation in support of system changes
- Mentors and trains department staff members
- Creates project artefacts according to project requirements
- Reviews and approves project documentation
- Develops systems SOPs such as those for maintenance and administration
- Creates and contributes to development and maintenance of relevant policies, SOPs and associated documents for IS
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of Site and Corporate sponsors and approved methodologies.
- Supports, participates in and responds to questions and findings from regulatory and other audits
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- Experience with Werum MES, Systech Serialization, OSIsoft PI Data Historian, Oracle, SQL, Unix and Linux
- Manufacturing automation & IT experience in biopharmaceutical Packaging facilities.
- Automation and IT technical support of an operating Packaging facility including PLC/SCADA, DCS, MES as well as OEM supplied Automation in a GMP regulated environment
- Knowledge of Systech Guardian and Advisor software
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or Life Sciences or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 6 years' experience in application development, system administration, or application support
- Proven experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems and interfaces e.g. OLE for Process Control (OPC)
- Strong experience in automation or equipment engineering combined with Information Systems (IS)
- Worked on automation systems in cGMP regulated manufacturing environments, preferably in Packaging
- Knowledgeable regarding FDA cGxP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and understand software system validation.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Experience with Product Serialization
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021