Contract: MES Engineer / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client have an exciting opportunity for a Senior MES Engineer based in the Co. Meath area on an initial 12-month contract.
Reporting to the MMDIT Project MES Lead, specifically responsible for MES Systems (Werum PasX).
This candidate will be required to work closely with the MMDIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with client standards.
- Work within MES project team in development of systems specifications including integration with other systems, electronic batch record specifications to cover on-site processes and operational specifications for manufacturing.
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with Quality standards.
- Participate in MES design workshops with MES Vendors, site integrators and site representatives.
- Participate in the delivery and qualification of the MES Design to meet operational readiness timelines.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to lead and design on the overall project deliverables and to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 7- 10 years' experience in a similar MES role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning and qualification of MES on site in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience in MES-ERP integration design and qualification, implementation on a greenfield site will be advantageous.
- Technical proficiency of MES applications (preference Werum PAS-X)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent