Contract: Project Coordinator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||Up to GBP184 per day|
This is a temporary position from May 17th through September 30th
- Experience with conducting market research a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to maximize productivity and manage workload.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively independently
- Quarterly project compliance review, with follow-up to ensure projects are closed out
- Supplier Evaluations - new supplier evaluations as well as renewal evaluations
- Material Approval for the UK, utilizing Veeva Vault PromoMats - this may grow to include all countries requiring approval
- Learn Insight Farm and support questions and issues from Business Owners and Suppliers
- Update affiliate contacts spreadsheet
- Reports onsite/offsite to GMABI Process & Improvement Manager
- Partners with other teams to ensure compliance (PV, Purchasing, etc.)
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
- Bachelor degree required
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021