Civil Design Engineer (required in UAE) / UAEClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
As Civil Design Engineer, you will be expected to support the Sales and Project teams and deliver high quality of civil engineering design and drafting in an efficient and effective manner. As part of the Projects team, the assistant will oversee production and quality control documentation related to Civil Engineering Scope and file all documents according to company policy and guidelines.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Optimize and standardize equipment designs to achieve higher productivity and cost effectiveness;
- Perform civil design analysis and calculations according to project requirements;
- Design and prepare detailed civil drawings of equipment units and product packages;
- Communicate with sales, application, production and QHSE engineers for fast and accurate delivery of designs and implementation;
- Prepare layout and detail drawings of design as required to project timelines;
- Develop Civil Design Concept to finalize the design and to get approval from client.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, or advanced Diploma in Drawing and Design equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of production environment or related experience;
- Previous experience with water & wastewater treatment/infrastructure/facilities/power plant or equipment manufacturing preferred;
- Knowledgeable on Solid works, AutoCad, Revit & BIM modelling;
- Microsoft Office (Advanced);
- Independent, responsiveness & sense of urgency;
- Not hesitant to take more responsibility;
- Fluent written and spoken in English.