Contract: Program Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Salary:||USD456 - USD480 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a Program Manager to work on a 9-month contract.
- Maintain the project schedule from inception to completion of the program.
- Work with the project team and stakeholders to remove roadblocks.
- Challenge processes and find a better way to do things with focus on results.
- Communicate all types of information to the project team, management, and project stakeholders, and communicate difficult information effectively to leadership.
- Exercise DBS fundamentals and innovation growth tools, to use all VPM artifacts effectively to manage the team, and to create and use metrics to indicate project status.
- Maintain full control of project timelines, resources, and the project direct and capital budgets.
- Facilitate creating project plans, have an extensive understanding of the Master Schedule and each team member's swim-lanes to the extent that impacts are understood immediately and counter-measured are needed, and have an extensive understanding of the product development process and IDP.
- Manage cross-functional and cross-site teams, have a broad understanding of all functions involved, address issues and needs of all team members and not be overly focused on a single swim-lane, and is able to leverage the team to close gaps.
- Forecast buffer burn based on leading indicators, determine project health by reviewing KPIs, drive team to anticipate and prevent risks, and implement effective countermeasures.
- Apply PSP to drive project results and improvements.
- Provide program management mentoring to extended team members as needed.
- Strong leader with strong sense of responsibility
- Tenacity, self-starter o Technical background o Intuitive, yet grounded in facts
- An exceptional communicator
- Always ready to get his or her hands dirty
- Outstanding, interpersonal skills, negotiating skills, and conflict resolution & facilitation skills
- For programs or projects that do not have a Core Team Leader, the Project Manager must also be technically and scientifically competent and will have accountability for the entire project.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021