Contract: Production Technician - Advanced / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||West Sacramento, California, USA|
Production Technician - Advanced - 935194
This Production Technician will perform a variety of assignments within a manufacturing environment.
These assignments mainly include but are not limited to performing weigh -outs using a balance, operating a pH meter, making precise measurements, following precise instructions, keeping the lab area clean, washing lab ware, assisting with organizing lab supplies, barcoding panels, and filling panels using calibrated equipment.
The Technician will be required to follow Company, Site and Department procedures.
This individual will be required to accurately record information within documentation while maintaining strict adherence to FDA, GMP and ISO requirements.
The incumbent will perform daily housekeeping of the production areas and equipment as required.
The Production Technician will be required to maintain up to date training records, support training of new employees and comply with all company policies and procedures.
Teamwork, attendance and an ability to adapt to change are critical for this position.
He or she will:
- Receive instructions on routine work and detailed instructions for new assignments, provided by the Lead or Supervisor.
- Maintain strict adherence to compliance, safety standards and standard work instructions.
- Identify and implement process improvement projects using Lean techniques.
- Communicate any Safety, Quality or production problems or any issues immediately to the appropriate level.
- Support and maintain 5S activities in manufacturing areas.
- Monitor and maintain minimum Training Requirements in Master Control, Knowledge Connection, and Danaher Connect.
Education and Experience:
- High school degree (or equivalent degree) with 2+ years' experience.