Contract: Software Validation Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, USA|
The client is currently recruiting a Software Validation Engineer based in Miami on a 6-month contract.
The Software Validation Engineer designs, develops and executes appropriate test plans and procedures.
- Prepares documentation required by FDA and ISO;
- Interprets and evaluates test results, implementing innovative and effective test design solutions
- Provides information on project schedules; assists in the introduction of methods, tools, technologies and processes with the project team
- Submits progress; reports and participates in technical reviews
- Assists in the establishment of functional specifications; work objectives
- Schedules for assigned systems and/or subsystems
- Participates in technical decisions affecting product modules and/or subsystems.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- May develop and track project plans.
- Adheres to technical standards.
- Monitors policies procedures and standards relating to functional area.
- Recommends changes.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Knowledge in Flow Cytometry instruments is needed.
- Have experience in SV&V procedure development.
- Experience in hazard testing and hazard analysis.