Contract: Application Scientist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Torrance, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD200 - USD216 per day|
The client is seeking a results-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated Application Scientist to work on a 3 month contract in Torrance, California.
The ideal candidate has extensive hands-on experience with Liquid Chromatography (LC) systems (preferably with Agilent), as well as excellent analytical problem-solving and time management skills.
- Independently researches and runs compendial methods based on existing corporate technology and products.
- Operates and maintains LC systems.
- Maintains detailed, accurate, legible records of all experiments, and graphs all relevant trend data along with the appropriate controls and blanks.
- Maintains all instruments and equipment in excellent condition, keeps all work areas neat and clean, and follows all safety procedures without exception.
- Provides input to the team and ensures that testing demonstrates that a product meets the customer's needs and intended use.
- High level of knowledge of Liquid Chromatography (LC) methods, techniques, and workflows from the Pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in operating, maintaining, and developing Liquid Chromatography (LC) systems, preferably with Agilent systems.
- Prior experience working with compendial methods (USP and Ph.Eur.)
- Ability to interpret scientific data including chromatograms, Mass spec data, and quantitative results.
- A Bachelor´s degree in a clinical laboratory science discipline or equivalent knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Must have demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills