Senior CE Applications Scientist / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD95000 - USD100000 per annum|
Senior CE Applications Scientist - 935216
***Direct Hire Opportunity. ONSITE either in Brea, CA OR Framingham, MA**
- Work with leading BioPharma scientists to identify workflow requirements and market needs.
- Identification of workflow gaps and opportunities through performing voice of customer activities.
- Support of business technology development by bringing in new technologies for assessment in the context of the market applications.
- Assessment of offerings and development of winning strategy.
- Reviewer of user need document for new products (HW/SW) to ensure alignment with future product customer requirements.
- Delivery of method and workflow projects. Success of key collaborations.
- Delivery of marketing material with commercially aligned value prop and excellent scientific writing.
- Rigor in new product testing and low product defect levels.
- Development of novel scientific ideas and workflows for commercial dissemination.
- MS (>7 of industry) / Ph.D. in Chemistry or Life Sciences (>4 years of experience) biopharmaceutical company performing CE/CEMS (+LCMS a plus).
- Extensive experience in monoclonal antibody characterization in a biopharmaceutical environment and or gene therapy development.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills are an absolute necessity.
- Experience in sample prep and method development for LCMS and/or CE,CEMS applications.
- Up to 25% travel is required for this position.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021