Contract: Automation Project Manager (30699) / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for Project Manager Automation Projects based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
The candidate will be responsible for automation related projects to ensure equipment reliability and organization readiness and sustainability for the company's ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion.
- Manage communication, preparation, and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management for existing and new installation projects within established scope, schedule, and budget.
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage changes and conflicts.
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Communicate and drive changes of existing processes to support implementation.
- Ensure current processes are updated and ready to execute.
- Ensure cross functional business readiness including updates to process and procedures (SOP's).
- Ensure that the Project Charter meets the business / project needs and solution is integrated to existing processes
- Review and verify that the final project deliverables meet the business / project needs.
- Taking a 'helicopter view', overseeing and ensuring integration between the current specific site process and global processes.
- Ensuring proper Key Performance Indicators are set and achieved.
- Ensure appropriate business representation is assigned to the project and signoff at key milestones.
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking, timelines, and scheduled resources.
- Resolve any conflicts or escalations that are raised.
- Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to- day activity management and budget
- Bachelor or master's degree in Industrial Automation Engineering, Industrial Information Systems
- Proven experience of project management leadership in a cross functional environment within IS and Engineering.
- Good knowledge of automation systems architecture, networking, and components
- At least 8 years' experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Formal project management training or equivalent demonstrated experience (PMP, Prince2)
- Good experience with the various Process Control Systems (PCS) including (SCADA, DCS, PLC, etc.) Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Building Automation Systems (BAS), and Plant Information Systems applications and software.
Previous experience in automation projects with major automation vendors (Siemens, Rockwell, etc.) in a GMP environment