Contract: Recruitment Coordinator / US
|Location:||Loveland, Colorado, US|
|Salary:||USD128 - USD144 per day|
Recruitment Coordinator - 11900065
Contract length: 2+ months
Location: Loveland, CO (Fully remote work available)
Pay: $18.00 / per hour
Hours: 8 :00AM - 5:00PM, Monday to Friday, Mountain Daylight Time zone (MDT)
The client is seeking a highly motivated and results- driven Recruitment Coordinator to join their team of professionals in Loveland, CO. This corporation is a world-class leader in the Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Medical Device Industries. This is an exciting contract position that can open doors to better and brighter things for the successful individual!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing support to the recruitment team by completing designated activities within agreed time frames
- Ensuring job requisitions are assigned in the ATS, Workday.
- Developing and coordinating timely interview schedules and travel arrangements for candidates and managing any schedule changes accordingly. Making sure that rooms are booked as needed.
- Ensuring all information in the ATS is updated, accurate and all supporting documentation is provided.
- Managing the background/drug test process.
- Partnering closely with our Talent Acquisition Specialists (Recruiters) to ensure we are moving applicants through the hiring process swiftly and providing the best candidate and Hiring Manager experience.
- Maintaining consistent communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process, to manage requirements and expectations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have ADVANCED skills in MS Outlook - Scheduling complicated interviews across multiple time zone (US and international) with various leaders and candidates is the most critical part of this role.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in Workday or any ATS is desirable.
- BA degree is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service, administrative or HR role.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
- Comfortable working with deadlines and work with a sense of urgency.
- Professional communication both verbal and written.
- Great organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Availability to work in Mountain Daylight Time zone (MDT)