Contract: Financial Analyst - Senior / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD33 - USD35 per annum|
11886968 - Financial Analyst - Senior
Contract length: 6 months
The client is currently recruiting a Financial Analyst - Senior .
- Supporting the monthly reporting and forecasting process and annual budget as well as preparing and analyzing routine reports.
- Assist with and perform ad hoc analyses, analyze trends and alert the management team to potential issues.
- Supports shared services, global reporting and planning processes including interactions with global finance teams.
- Integrates research, information, and trends into solutions that enhance global financial analytics that support the forecast. This involves review of trends/prior year results, and discussions with other functional groups on a global level.
- Works directly with business managers and various finance leaders to develop and implement standard reporting / forecast packages.
- Effectively communicate global planning and reporting requirements.
- Partner with various functions in the organization to resolve issues and/or enhance systems / business processes.
- Other projects and analyses as needed.
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting or Finance, 3-5 years of relevant experience
- CPA or MBA a plus.
- The ideal candidate should be highly scalable, possess excellent analytical and communication skills, strong financial systems knowledge.
- Have ability to work with a sense of focused urgency in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to successfully work as a member of a larger team and may collaborate with finance associates at sites worldwide.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021