Contract: Repair & Maintenance Technician / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Odessa, Texas, USA|
Repair & Maintenace Technician:
- Provide basic repair and maintenance of equipment
- Perform general housekeeping functions as needed
- Learn basic functions of equipment and processes in the workshop
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs.
- Clean, service, and refurbish equipment as required by supervisor.
- Assembly and disassembly of tools relative to services provided per location.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated area by hand, forklift, or other.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins as required.
- Open crates, and other containers, using hand tools.
- Verify quantities and count independently as required.
- Prepare shipments as required.
- Accept incoming shipments.
- Learn fundamental maintenance and process procedures for applicable products and equipment.
- Complete training plan as set out in the position within company guidelines.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level and within time constraints as required.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Possess mechanical aptitude. Preferred
- Possess knowledge of workshop tools utilized by facility.
- Basic operational knowledge of forklift and materials handling equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Physically capable of completing required tasks.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021