Contract: Transfer Pricing Specialist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Transfer Pricing Contractor
The Transfer Pricing Contractor will be responsible for providing support and analysis in the global transfer pricing (TP) function in the Corporate Tax department. The position is heavily involved in intercompany (IC) agreement management, documentation, audit, compliance and general TP support.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responding to requests for agreements needed to support IC transactions, completing agreement templates, sending out agreements for signatures and collecting signed agreements.
- Creating large volume of agreements needed due to company separation and the resulting restructuring of various operations.
- Working on a project with the Digital Technology group and Thompson Reuters to implement newly acquired IC agreement generation software intended to streamline manual IC agreement process.
- Archiving IC agreements on the company tax Drive to the new company Virtual File Room.
- Support the preparation of TP memos, reports and documentation, including information and data gathering, economic analyses, and review of draft reports.
- Assist with TP audits and reviews conducted by the tax authority.
- Assist with preparation of legal entity profitability analysis to ensure transfer pricing policies are conducted in an arm's length manner while actively supporting and optimizing companys' global tax strategies.
- Collaborate with team members on enhancing processes for transfer pricing projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subjects required; advanced degree a plus.
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in tax and working in a global tax environment, experience in transfer pricing preferred.
- Strong critical thinking skills, applying transfer pricing concepts to differing fact patterns.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and have an exceptional analytical and quantitative background.
- Very strong organizational skill set with ability to prioritize, plan, work independently, implement projects and meet deadlines.
- Clear understanding and application of OECD TP guidelines and US TP regulations.
- Data management and analysis experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Remotely reporting into Houston Offices. Must be local for when office work returns.