Contract: Scientific Technician / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
|Salary:||USD144 - USD160 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a Scientific Technician work on a 6-month contract in Chaska, MN.
The Scientific Technician performs simple to moderately complex experiments and analyzes results per written procedure or protocol.
- Provide support for teams performing verification experiments: perform immunoassay instrument maintenance duties and/or execute experiments per written procedure with supervision by scientific staff.
- Manipulation of patient samples via dilution, spiking, mixing, and/or aliquotting to achieve desired analyte concentrations or volumes
- Screening of patient samples with automated immunoassays to characterize various analyte concentrations.
- Bachelor's degree in a life science, preferably Chemistry, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology.
- 0-2 years relevant experience in diagnostic manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and action oriented with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft EXCEL and Word.
- Experience in Universal precautions, blood, and body fluids desirable
- Experience working in a GMP environment desirable