Contract: Customer Care Advocate / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Coralville, Iowa, US|
|Salary:||Up to USD154 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a Customer Care Advocate to work on a 6-month initial contract.
The Customer Care Advocate provides professional customer service to customers in regards to pricing and order inquiries.
- Fields customer inquiries leading up to and after order placement to provide a positive customer experience.
- Answers all customer inquiries received by phone, email and chat in a timely and thorough manner; documents these interactions in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Demonstrates channel versatility and aptitude on multiple customer communication channels
- Utilizes sales and manufacturing databases for all sales entities to provide informed order and shipment status updates.
- Provides quotes and/or account information upon request to ensure customers are able to make informed decisions regarding their purchase.
- Reviews orders to screen for most common issues and clarifies any missing/unclear information.
- Resolves complaints by determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting resolution to the customer's satisfaction.
- Provides administrative support for sales team.
- Drafts, reviews and maintains work instructions and process flow documentation for individual accounts.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree with 2 years customer service experience required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing) required.
- Previous experience in customer service or related field preferred.
- Previous experience with SAP or Salesforce preferred.