Contract: Sale Support Admin / USA
|Location:||Redwood City, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD200 - USD224 per day|
The client is currently recruiting an Jr. Sales Support Admin based in Redwood City on a 12 month initial contract.
The Jr. Sales Support Administrator's (Customer Support) initial primary tasks entail processing Quotations and Sales Orders, providing excellent customer service and working closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Finance, Service and Logistics.
- Answer incoming calls from Queue system (call center).
- Answer and address customer (external & internal) inquiries and requests related to Sales Order shipment status', product pricing and availability, etc.
- Process Accessory, Consumable and Reagent Quotations and Sales Orders into Oracle.
- Log cases for all incoming calls into SFDC.
- Process Expensed, Intercompany and Credit Card Orders.
- Review purchase orders to ensure compliance.
- Write- up replacement, return and credit requests and document complaints.
- Manage Region e-mail boxes.
- Submit customer master/account requests.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills to articulate clearly and effectively with customers and to write business correspondence / activity documentation.
- Intermediate experience using Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
- Analytical skills to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and build collaborative relationships with management, peers and cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility to accommodate fluctuations in workload.
- Apply commonsense and interpret a wide variety of instructions and requests furnished in written or oral form.
- SFDC, Oracle, Outlook.
- Call Center.
- Order Management/Entry.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years relevant experience