Contract: Chemical Operator / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, US|
Required to maintain records according to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Operating chemical equipment or similar technical/pharmaceutical experience
- Experience with safety, quality, GMP guidelines
- Setup and monitor basic chemical equipment
- Maintenance/technical background with troubleshooting equipment, performing set-ups, cleaning equipment
- Experience with operating systems or programs used on the equipment
- Operations of Production Lines: Effectively operate production line. Maintain change parts and tooling in base condition. Support setup of production line and equipment.
- Line Performance/OEE: Monitor assigned production lines for performance and identify/resolve performance related operation issues.
- Line Clearance: Perform housekeeping cleans on the finishing lines.
- Quality Tasks : Perform Quality impactful tasks throughout the production run, including but not limited to challenges, parameters, pulling samples, in-process checks and bulk/commodity accountability. Ability to identify product defects.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Troubleshoot minor equipment related issues and performs minor adjustments to improve equipment efficiencies.
- Vision System Skills/Knowledge: Basic knowledge and understanding of Vision System.
- 5S Program: Sustain 5S of parts and tooling across the floor.
- Communication: Escalate higher level safety, quality, technical and operating issues in a timely manner to the appropriate groups. Communicates issues and shares learning experiences through open dialogue with peers and leadership.
Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10-15 lbs. of force frequently