Project Director / SpainClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is looking for a project director with brownfield and greenfield experience to work in Spain on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work on a Redevelopment brownfield Project oil facilities designed to deliver in excess of 14,000 bopd of oil and encompasses over 14 new wells and the associated infrastructure.
- Leading a team of project and discipline engineers, and will work closely with HSE, Quality, Subsurface, Commercial and Operational functions throughout the project.
- Maintaining control over cost, schedule and appropriate risk management by interfacing directly with all functions in the development.
- Being responsible for managing all necessary regulatory and stakeholder interfaces are understood, mapped and managed appropriately.
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Work knowledge of French would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Chartership or Project Management association would be beneficial.
- Both green and brown-field project management experience is essential.
- Experience of 20+ years in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry, with proven track record of delivering successful capital projects across all phases of development from project sanction to production start-up.
- Experience in Algeria would be a plus.
- Fluent in English. A fluent French language skill will be well regarded.