Contract: Lead UX Designer / PennsylvaniaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Lead UX Designer - 934975 (REMOTE)
The client are seeking a Lead User Experience Designer to become an integral part of our team. The individual should have in-depth knowledge of user experience and software interface design. The Lead UX Designer must also possess a "hands-on" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude, and an ability to effectively work with diverse global teams. As an essential member of the Digital Research & Development and User Experience teams, the individual will help drive innovative digital solutions in the health care industry. The Lead UX Designer will be designing and art directing for mobile apps, web sites, and hand-held device interfaces created for the management of diabetes. The individual will also help with prototyping for Human Factors & User Testing.
The Lead User Experience Designer will:
- Create user-centered designs for consumer mobile applications.
- Work on an agile product team.
- Combine artistic talent with product and marketing research.
- Work with clients to refine designs and secure final approval for production.
- Collaborate with fellow designers, writers, and managers.
- Be the advocate for the user. While others are talking about technical challenges or business goals, you will bring the discussion back to the user's goals and motivations.
- Design solutions using an arsenal of tools. Create sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and mockups while iterating based on data from research. Know when different UX methods are appropriate given scope.
- Produce high fidelity comps and assets with spec documentation that developers can easily understand and reference.
- Be able to conduct user research using qualitative and quantitative methods including research interviews, focus groups, and surveys.
- Be able to interpret research data to understand user behavior and then apply these conclusions to your designs.
- Art direct outside vendors and manage their deliverables.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in design, user experience, or other related field
- Familiarity with development processes
- Strong presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- New product launch experience in medical devices or other regulated environment, consumer electronics or equivalent industries is preferred
- Experience in product design for multiple regions (i.e.: North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America) is preferred
- Experience in the Medical Devices or Digital Media industry is preferred