Contract: FPSO Hull Engineering Lead / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Paris, Île-de-France, France|
Great opportunity to work for a Major Oil Company on a 12 month renewable contract, and be in charge of all the technical aspect linked to the FPSO Hull perimeter in the context of the pre-FID phase of a major project ($10 billion budget in Project phase 1).
1. Be informed of Hull-related Company Rules and Specifications (CR's/GS's), international norms and standards, extracting all the applicable requirements for the Suriname FPSO Hull, including but not limited to Key Technical Requirements.
2. Identify, implement and manage any study or survey that would be requested for Hull engineering, construction, fabrication, testing, installation in coordination with FPSO team and management.
3. Define, develop, issue and maintain all necessary technical documentation related to the Suriname Hull. Support and participate also to the development and maintenance of Project Management main documents (SOR, FDP, PEP, PQP, Risks, etc.) related to his perimeter.
4. Ensure that all engineering, fabrication, construction, testing, qualification pre- commissioning and commissioning aspects are suitably addressed during the different engineering phases by timely reviewing (or having reviewed) and validating the relevant FPSO Hull documentation issued by Contractor(s) (technical documentation / queries / derogation requests).
5. Ensure that HSE&Q issues are correctly handled in all FPSO Hull technical documentation. Raise subsequently comments, highlight deviations, unacceptable or unjustified design choices that could affect FPSO Hull during fabrication, installation, production...
6. Coordinate all the activities of the Hull area, supporting and directing personnel in their roles, responsibilities, and objectives as required.
7. Liaise with the other Package teams (SURF, SPS, etc.) to ensure swift resolution of Interface matters with the support of the Interface Manager.
- Extensive experience in studies and execution phases of large offshore oil & gas projects, especially related to FPSO and Hull engineering, construction, installation and commissioning activities
- Languages: English and French
- Professional Experience: At least 15 years
- Experience within project: At least 5-10 years