Contract: Process Validation Scientist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Carlsbad, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD240 - USD264 per day|
The client is currently recruiting for a Process Validation Scientist based in Carlsbad, CA on a 12 month contract.
They are seeking a dynamic, proactive Process Validation Scientist to join their consumables center-of-excellence located in Carlsbad, CA.
As a core member of their manufacturing team, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to incorporate design changes for existing products and will support transfer projects.
In addition, you will work closely with R&D, Quality, Regulatory, Procurement and Manufacturing counterparts in order to establish and maintain technical documentation in accordance to Company procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and conduct independent work requiring root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and modification of manufacturing processes triggered by engineering change orders, non-conformances, or process validation feasibility runs in support of production.
- Assist writing process validation protocols (IOPQ/TMV) and work with R&D, Manufacturing and Quality teams to complete and assure high confidence and successful results.
- Confirm the accuracy of bills of material, item masters and other relevant product documentation.
- Complete assigned tasks related to design change processes and design transfers per Company procedures and guidelines.
- May train manufacturing associates.
- Plan and conduct proof of concept or process feasibility experiments.
- Ability to work independently and to perform assignments with no to moderate direction, while working together with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to explain sophisticated information to others.
- Ability to seek sophisticated problems; take a fresh opinion using existing solutions.
- Ability to train and mentor manufacturing personnel and lower level technical team members.
- Ability to communicate key business-related issues or opportunities to senior level management. Experience in chemistry or consumables manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lead multi-functional sophisticated projects. Ability to think and execute efficient solutions to existing manufacturing processes.
Education and Experience:
- MS Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering OR BS Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with 3 to 4 years Life Science chemistry and/or consumables, sustaining, manufacturing or manufacturing process engineering.
- Background in Mass Spectrometry is a nice to have.