Contract: Material Handler II / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||San Jose, California, USA|
Material Handler II - 934936
Shift: 8:00AM - 5:00M M-F
- The Material Handler will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of our products with a high degree of quality.
- This role will perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Will unpack and check products received against purchase orders and invoices, maintain records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items.
- Lifts maximum of 50 pound items, climb up/down ladders and may operate a forklift. T
- his role will be responsible for preparing and maintaining records of merchandise shipped.
- Will post weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Will be responsible for examining, stocking and distributing materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Receive inventory by unloading of packages from delivery truck, entering Oracle transactions, labeling , and storing in specific locations.
- Deliver parts to the Production cells using Kanban system.
- Physically pick, pack and ship parts/instruments.
- Use shipping terminals to create labels an ship confirm orders.
- Kit parts using work orders and transact in Oracle.
- Must be flexible with minimal supervision.
- Will be accountable for quality issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in shipping and receiving in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Basic computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office)
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021