Contract: Patient Care Coordinator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Worcester, Massachusetts, USA|
|Salary:||Up to GBP15 per annum|
The client is in need of the best Patient Care Coordinator on the east coast! This position is 100% remote working for one of the largest Pharmaceutical/BioTech companies in the entire world! If you think you have what it takes, prove it and apply now!
Under close supervision, receives and processes approved medical inquiries including speaking with the caller, coordinating follow-up action, documenting requests and responses, and developing, maintaining and updating the database files.
Essential Job Functions:
* Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
* Receives, triages, and processes product identification calls, including speaking with the caller and documenting the request from the call into the Medical Information Database.
* Responsible for identification and coordination of transfer of any query that is beyond the scope of approved responses and requires an Allergan Medical Information Department staff member to offer a peer medical information reply.
* Responsible for Unsolicited Requests (Sales Representative/MSL) case data entry clean up and auditing.
* Assists with the processing of outgoing responses via database and hard copy mailings, as needed.
* Assists and collaborates with the Operations department on the Medical Information portal.
* Responsible for Medical Information shared mailbox triage and handling.
* Identifies Adverse Events and Quality Complaints to triage appropriately and runs Reconciliation Reports per Compliance.
* Coordinates Global Scientific Information requests to the appropriate medical personnel.
* Performs related duties, as assigned.