Contract: Drilling Superintendent / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Drilling Superintendent, based in Stavanger. Please note that candidates must be resident in Norway at present.
* Manage all operations in such a manner that they safeguard the health, safety and integrity of all personnel, the environment and company assets in compliance with regulatory legislation and company standard.
* Facility integrity engineer for BOP and BOP control system, validate and approve MOC's towards barrier performance standard for BOP and BOP control system
* Advise the Drilling Supervisors in the execution of all well related operations. Co-ordinate and plan daily activities related to well operations in accordance with the approved program
* Make sure any deviation from the planned operations are undertaken in accordance with approved MOC Company's procedures
* Ensure that all operations are performed in accordance with legislative and company defined policies and procedures in a cost effective and safe manner
* Achieve company objectives by managing all operations drilling personnel in a professional manner and ensuring proper distribution of instruction and information consistent with company interactive management philosophy and promoting an open reporting culture.
* Ensure that he/she receives the Handover document of the Senior Drilling Supervisors, to make sure that the information flow is as clear and smooth as possible.
* Performs quarterly rig visit in order to keep a more direct contact with the offshore crew.
* Responsible for the equipment and personnel readiness vs planned and unplanned activities within the policies and procedures as laid down by the company
* Responsible for the medium and long term POB plans preparation to manage the interfaces with Production Operations and Project personnel as required
* Responsible for the quality control of the reporting (Synergi, DDR, FB01) in accordance with Company Management system and procedures
* Initiate third party equipment inspections as required
* Manage rig maintenance and maintain rig maintenance oversight (through Rig Contractor) and support any technical audit programs
* Monitor and control expenditure within budgeted limits through proper planning and efficient use of materials, equipment, services and personnel
* Issue and release call-off's for required materials and services accordingly to the program
* Ensure lessons learned and best practice are captured on a continuous basis and codified into the next procedures and standards.
* Validate Field Ticket Services and Job Report
* Validate DDR and 3rd party Feed Back reports
Experience & Qualifications:
* Genuine HSSE commitment
* Graduate Engineer preferred -Significant experience of Oil & Gas Industry experience incl. 10 years of drilling execution experience
* Drilling Activities: Drilling Operation, Horizontal Drlg, Dril. Fluids & Cement &Cem.Op.Design/Operat., Well drilling experience
* Completion Activities: Completion activity and workover operation, Gas Lift, ESP completion, Perforating Technique, Compl.& WO experience
* Advanc.Compl.-WO-Rigless: Intelligent Completions
* High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore Stability/Sand
* Production/Prediction & Control
* E&P Management: Standard Workflow - Best Practices