Contract: Logistics Clerk / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Coralville, Iowa, US|
|Salary:||USD128 - USD132 per day|
The client is recruiting a Logistics Clerk to work on a 12-month contract with possibility to convert.
The Logistics Clerk ensures the timely shipping of products to customers, including picking, packing, and verifying customer orders. This position performs other shipping- related duties including consolidating packages and preparing manifests.
- Creates current and future shipping manifests
- Picks, packs, verifies, and processes customer orders using various software suites
- Consolidates packages destined for specific customers
- Prepares and processes small package shipments for personnel outside of the Logistics Group
- Manages department inventory and performs cycle counting
- Notifies Customer Care and Key Accounts personnel of incomplete/inaccurate customer addresses
- Makes Electronic Export Information (EEI) filings
- Delivers packages to local customers and to the Eastern Iowa Airport, when necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Iowa driver's license required
OTHER JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to learn and use a variety of software programs required for successful job performance
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co- workers.
- Adaptability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
- Sunday - Thursday, 2pm-10pm
- Monday - Friday, 2pm-10pm