Contract: Manufacturing Technician III / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||New Brighton, Minnesota, US|
|Salary:||Up to USD148 per day|
The client is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician III based in New Brighton, MN on an initial 12 month contract with the possibility to convert.
- Operate print equipment by utilizing computer or manual interface and electrical measuring equipment in order to process thick film substrate through various process steps.
- Regularly utilize inspection equipment to obtain in process diameter and depth measurements to ensure product meets specification requirements.
- Troubleshoot equipment when issues arise and work with Engineering to quickly resolve problems in order to minimize downtime.
- Process substrate lots (internal and external) in regards to applicable specifications, procedures and documented Bill of Operations.
- Pick material within MRP system when applicable.
- Follow Kanban system for required materials and post cards onto Kanban board when applicable.
- Adhere to production schedule and meet productivity requirements.
- Perform in process visual inspection of parts according to quality criteria in order to minimize setting drifts and/or visual defects.
- Process lots per GMP standards and complete routers per GDP standards.
- Abide by any applicable manufacturing variances applied to routers and follow the documented instructions.
- Perform various types of product and system level tests.
- Perform thru-hole sanding operations when required.
- Perform regular layered audits and assist with countermeasures for any misses identified.
- High School diploma or GED required.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021